Why self-love is the key to discovering your purpose and unlocking your greatness in 2019 .
Join Shelf Help founder Toni Jones in conversation with influencer, mind coach and writer Vex King, whose new book, 'Good Vibes, Good Life', has been dubbed 'The Secret for the Rupi Kaur generation'.
The author already inspires hundreds of thousands to harness the power of positivity via his social media platforms, and tonight Vex and Toni will be sharing simple self-love strategies for creating lives we love in 2019 (and beyond) and answering questions such as:
- What is my purpose in life and how do I find it?
- What is the true meaning of happiness?
- How should I handle negative people, especially my loved ones?
- How can I let go of past traumas and find happiness?
- Why aren't my goals manifesting?
Order your copy HERE or there will be books to buy on the night.
NB This event is free for Soho House members and we also have a limited guest list for friends of Shelf Help. Please message Toni to RSVP.
A GENTLE REMINDER THAT ANYONE ATTENDING EVENTS IS ASKED TO RESPECT THE SHELF HELP CODE: CONFIDENTIALITY, KINDNESS, NO JUDGEMENT.